Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Client of the Month - Chuck L.


"When I first came to FT, I wasn’t sure what I was going to find. Now a year later, I’m very glad to have signed up for the training. I have exceeded my expectations from when I first came up the stairs. I have also found that I don’t look for excuses for not working out when I am traveling. All the trainers at FT are committed to help you reach your goals and exceed them; all you have to do is try!”

Congratulations to Chuck for not only the progress he has made, but for his commitment to stick with the program despite his time on the road. Not only has his health improved, but he now skips the excuses and is able to workout while traveling. Thanks for being part of our family for the last year and we look forward to continuing to help you with your next fitness goals.

No comments: