Monday, February 2, 2009

February Client of the Month - Heidi Baughman

Our Client of the Month for February is Heidi. She has embraced the hard work that comes with making changes to ones' body. From giving it her all in the workouts, to adding cardio to her off days, and even making changes to her dietary habits. All this resulted in the positive changes that she was looking for at her first fitness evaluation . Keep up the great work Heidi!

Here is Heidi on her time at FT. "After many unused gym memberships, failed diets, and lack of nutritional knowledge, I am now armed with the tools and determination to get into the best shape of my life. I have made huge steps towards achieving my goals (get in shape and lose 20 lbs). The FT trainers keep the workouts varied and push the intensity harder than I can push myself. I've changed everything... no drinking for over a month, no caffeine, eating super healthy and balanced food, while working out 4 - 5 days a week. I'm excited about my progress and think I will be ready to wear a bikini in March!"

No comments: