Thursday, November 12, 2009

November Client of the Month


She maybe a little shy about being recognized; however we aren't. E.A. (she wants to remain nameless) has worked extremely hard in her time with us. In her time away from the studio, she has fun doing Scottish dancing. All of the burpees, box shuffles, and squats have helped increase her endurance for her weekly dancing events. No more sitting on the sidelines trying to re-cooperate - she leads the group now.

EA proves that age has no limits on what you can accomplish. Sky's the limit E.A. - keep up the hard work and have fun in the process. Here is what EA has to say about her experience. "Fitness Together! How can I begin to say what that title meant to me. Instead of a cold neon lit gym with lots of sweaty, muscle bound people showing off their bodies on numerous machines; I found a warm friendly atmosphere and trainers who really cared about their clients needs and abilities.

I belong to the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society and used to get a real workout, but as the summer began, the dancing stopped. So I had to look for exercise elsewhere.

I timidly phoned Fitness Together and was delighted with their response. All of the trainers are dedicated and have endless patience, and with all I have begun to feel real improvement in my strength. I couldn't even use a treadmill when I started and now I can work up to 30 minutes on it at a fairly good pace. My dancing ability has improved tremendously. I can now dance for 2 hours and not sit down to rest.
So 3 cheers for Fitness Together. I will not go anywhere else as I find my sessions really enjoyable."

No comments: