Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Client of the Month - Diana Huling

"When I first signed up, I only committed to six months not knowing if this was going to be the place for me. After my first fitness test I knew this was the place and signed up for a year. I appreciate that the routines are always changing and I can have some input on what body part/s I would like to work on. I like that the trainers are always challenging you to do that extra rep or hold a move for more time. You can tell all of the trainers really love their job."

Diana works really hard, and her results show her dedication. She very rarely misses a workout, diligently tracks her food intake, and puts in the time on the treadmill. Diana is really great to train because she's so strong, and always up for a challenge. You're a rockstar Diana!

No comments: