Friday, November 2, 2007

November Client of the Month: Ce Ce Justice



"I'm a person who likes routine. In fact, I can get stuck in a routine very easily. For the past 30 years I have stayed active, from jazzercise to step areobics. I come to Fitness Together, because they keep me accountable for my work outs but they also mix up the routines, so I don't fall into a rut. The trainers push me to go further than I would push myself and correct my form so I can do the exercises safely. I'm in the best shape I've been in for a long time." Ce Ce Justice

Ce Ce Justice has been a client of West Seattle Fitness Together since January and was one our first clients when we opened. We're so happy to have her and her husband Verne as our clients. Ce Ce is a great client to train because she gives 110% every workout, and it shows. We think she looks great! Keep up the good work Ce Ce!

No comments: