Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to the Team Heidi


FT West Seattle is growing. Heidi has joined our evening fitness crew. The team is very excited to have her join us as she brings great training experience and a positive energy to every client.

Here is a little bit about Heidi in her own words: "Health and fitness have been my passions for as long as I can remember. I joke that I began personal training at the age of eight in the backyard with my poor brother. My mom and I did aerobics together in my living room while I was growing up. It seems I was destined to become a trainer. My joy is watching clients feel better and begin living healthier lifestyles. In my opinion, the visible changes that come along with it are exciting but just the added bonus."

Welcome to the team Heidi!

No comments: