Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Client of the Month - Sharon C.



Thanks Sharon for all your hard work and dedication to your program! We love your positive energy and your willingness to try new exercises in your workouts. Keep up the great work as we look forward to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals.

In Sharon's own words: "I absolutely love going to FT! For the first time in my life, I look forward to working out. In 45 minutes, I get a challenging and high levelwork out. Like so many other women, I'm a busy Mom, and found it tough tomake time for working out. When I did get to the gym, I found myself wasting a lot of time. I would wander around, didn't know what machine to do next, not sure if I was doing it right, waited for machines, and of course, lots of socializing. I would leave and feel like I really didn'teven break a sweat! At FT, I love the trainers and and how they mix up the work outs. I feel stronger and I am on the way to being in the best shape of my life!"

No comments: