Monday, June 30, 2008

July Client of the Month - Jay D.


No one has worked harder in the last 6 months than Jay. From making changes in his daily diet to embracing cardio and strength training in his weekly routine, Jay has made significant progress towards achieving his health and fitness goals. Besides improving his health, he has added an extra 10 yards to his golf drives this year as well. Keep up the hard work Jay.

In his own words: "I never thought I’d be this guy. After all, I didn’t need a trainer’s help to gain weight over the past 12 years, why would I need one to lose it? But, after five months of training at FT, I wouldn’t do it any other way. The trainers at FT make working out as easy and rewarding as it can be. It’s an opportunity for me to not have to think about what I’m doing and get in a great workout, which is a fantastic stress reliever. Working out at FT has changed my life. My heart now beats 33,120 times per day less than it did. Thanks FT!"


No comments: