Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Client of the Month - Kathy Herigstad

Kathy was named Client of the Month for all her hard work and dedication both here and outside of the studio. Not only does she work hard during her session, but also she inspires other clients while doing her cardio work. She even braved the snow to post a new personal best at the St. Patrick's Day Dash Race. Keep up the hard work and good luck as we head towards the Seattle Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon in June.

Here is what Kathy has to say about her experience at Fitness Together. "The trainers at FT are great to work with. The benefits of working with a trainer one-on-one have brought my overall fitness to a higher level. The last 8 months working at FT have helped me to remain motivated to expand my workouts in and out of the gym.

FT has more than met my expectations for helping me to build overall strength and muscles, which help me in ALL my sport activities and life. Each day I workout, I know my trainer is ready to raise the bar with new workout challenges to help me achieve my goals, while keeping me smiling during those booty kicking workouts! I see this as an investment in myself and a commitment to my overall health. I'm glad I have a team on my side like FT."

No comments: