Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 Year Anniversary Training - Duncan

I remember when Duncan walked in the door for his job interview at Fitness Together. Before he opened his mouth, I knew I had found my next trainer. Duncan has a presence about him that is positive, professional and genuine.

Duncan has worked for me for 2 years this month. His passion for fitness is undeniable. He has a vision for each and every client whom he works with, and aggressively guides them to reach their full potential. (whether they like it or not!)

Having a business background, Duncan has also helped take the studio to the next level. We have always reached our business goals since he has been the manager here. He knows the importance of working in a team atmosphere, systemizing and sacrificing for the greater good, Duncan’s loyalty and honorable service is remarkable!

Thank You Duncan for 2 awesome years!!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Hey Duncan - congrats on 2 years. I just want you to knwo that when I'm working on weights at the IMA at UW, I have a mental and audio picture of you when I want to quit. My brain just remembers "how many more do you have"? See, you're still inspiring fitness for me even when you're not there!
Patricia K.