Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Client of the Month - "Everyday Ada" Rodriguez Brown

Since joining Fitness Together, Ada has become a fixture in our studio. If she is not in for strength training or nutrition consults, she is in for her cardio workout. We deemed her "Everyday Ada" since we don't go a day without seeing her. Ada's consistency is paying off with the changes she was looking for and is an inspiration for other members. She is leading the Mt. Rainier cardio contest, pushing everybody else to try and catch her. Way to go Ada!

"I joined Fitness Together in January of 2009 to get rid of the lard I was walking around with and to get into shape. At 23, I already felt that my best years were behind me. I have shed many tears of frustration when it comes to my body and my capabilities. I am shocked at every session by how far I've come. The clothes from the back of my closet now fit. I am no longer intimidated by the Seattle hills. The nutrition and training sessions have transformed my relationship with food. I am more concerned about having enough energy for my workout, than the convenience of my meal.

FT is the best investment I've made in myself and I truly regret not starting earlier. I feel like a new woman with endless possibilities. I am a difficult client and want to thank the FT Team for dragging me, kicking and screaming, through the last four months. I think I ♥ working out."

No comments: