Monday, December 1, 2008

December Client of the Month - Antoinette Detar

Despite the demands of her job, Antoinette has persevered in making many changes to her exercise routine. Our staff voted her Client of the Month for her hard work in the Blackout Cardio Bingo contest (she is on track for Blackout) and for joining the running group. Keep up the great work Antoinette! You are on your way.

Here is what Antoinette has to say about her experience with us. "Last summer I decided it was time to get healthy and made my 1st appointment at FT – in spite of the usual excuses; no time, no energy, and no desire to work out. Taking that 1st step (which has evolved to jogging!) has really made a positive difference. In addition to the motivating trainers, I am a huge fan of the cardio challenges (speaks to my competitive nature) which have been a significant driver for me to push myself to go above and beyond what I thought I could do. I feel stronger, healthier and have lost over 10% of myself (which I don’t miss!). With help from FT trainer’s advice regarding exercise & diet I look forward to continuing to challenge myself to achieve a healthier way of life. Thanks!"

No comments: