Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Client of the Month - Wendy Cullen

For nearly two years now, Wendy has traveled across town to train with us. We all love working with her and are amazed at her strength, of course she's very modest and will deny her excellent fitness. She's gone through a tough time lately , with her father passing. So it's great to see her renewed focus on her health. During any given session with Wendy you may hear her say "I don't know if I can do that, but I'll sure try." Wendy always makes it happen. Go Wendy!

"After a very challenging first six months of 2009, I recommitted to my goal of getting in shape, and have been working out three times a week since mid-July. I have been an FT client in West Seattle since 2007, but my father's death in July spurred me to strive harder. The trainers are always so supportive and keep the workouts interesting. I'm starting to feel results, even if I can't SEE them yet."

No comments: