Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Morning Addition

Hiding behind that punching bag is our new special weapon - Dee. She has joined our training team and will be working with clients in the morning. Ask her about what it's like to fly like the wind?

Here is a little bit about Dee's background and training philosophy. "I received All-American honors for being third in the nation in the mile and fifth in the 1500 meters. While competing on an collegiate level I won two cross country championships as well as obtaining four university records.

Now my passion is to bring people the joy of reaching personal goals through fitness. Through my own endeavors, I have realized how powerful and important goals are when improving fitness. My target is helping others see their potential and get results through motivation, accountability, knowledge and experience. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Sport Science and a CPR and AED certification from the American Red Cross."

Welcome to the team DEE!

No comments: