Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anna Journal - Week 2

Anna finished up her first week of working with a personal trainer. She and Heidi are now "BFF". Shown above, Anna is moving her wheel for the Le Tour de West Seattle Cardio Contest at FT. Here are her thoughts upon challenging herself this first week. Keep up the great work!

"
When the time came for my first week at Fitness Together, I was a little apprehensive – mostly afraid of quitting or giving up. But I can only describe week one as awesome and empowering! My confidence in my ability to exercise sky-rocketed and I have never felt stronger (it feels great to use muscles I never knew I had!). The trainers are encouraging and motivating, when I got too familiar with an exercise Heidi changed it up to make it just a bit more challenging - she makes the time go by so quickly!"

No comments: