Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FT Team Continues to Grow



West Seattle has embraced Fitness Together with open arms, so we continue to grow. Jeff Goldsmith is joining our Personal Trainer Team. With his addition, we now can offer additional appointments on Friday evenings and Saturdays. Welcome aboard Jeff!!

Here is a little bit about Jeff and his background: "I have been involved in athletics and competitive sports all of my life. By the age of five, soccer and wrestling were my sports of choice and I pursued both throughout high school and college. I have always had a competitive drive and a desire to help others; it is this combination that has lead me to pursue a career in personal training. My drive to help others succeed in combination with my knowledge of exercise science has given me the ability to help my clients achieve their goals. I do my best to live life with a positive "can do" attitude and work hard to instill this frame of mind in all of my clients. I hold a personal trainer certification through the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) and a Bachelors of Science."

No comments: