Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anna's Training Journal - Mid-program

Anna continues to work hard during her training sessions and is competing for the rookie jersey in our Le Tour de West Seattle Cardio competition. She has also given her team a good boost in the team standings as well. Read how she feels now that she is half-way into her training program. Keep up the hard work Anna!


"As I begin week 5 here at Fitness Together, I have come to the realization that I no longer feel like an imposter! I've always felt welcomed, but now I feel like I actually belong. Never before have I looked forward to working out - my confidence has skyrocketed and I am starting to feel results!! This small, close-knit environment is the perfect setting for clients to succeed and I am amazed at how far I've come in such a short period of time!"

No comments: