Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August Client of the Month - Tilly R.

Tilly has been with us since the beginning of February. She has been committed to an early morning time slot since starting. She joined the running club and is competing for the Yellow Jersey in our Le Tour de West Seattle. She has the other clients in her sights and will catch them by the end of the contest. Good luck with the Tour contest and congratulations on all your hardwork towards a healthier YOU!

In her own words: "I started out simply wanting my pants to fit better, but when my father passed away from Diabetes last Spring, I became more concerned about making a serious lifestyle change. Both sides of my family suffer from Diabetes and I am making it my number one goal to ensure I remain as healthy as possible. Through hard work, great support from the Fitness Together trainers, and some friendly competition among client members, I'm now on my way to a stronger and healthier me."

No comments: