Friday, July 31, 2009

August Client of the Month - Sangree Froelicher

For August, we selected Sangree as our Client of the Month for the progress she made since her last assessment. She has been pushing her boundaries both physically and mentally about fitness and it shows not only in her dedication but in the bottom line results. Great Job Sangree. Keep on swinging with the kettle bell!

Sangree talks about her experience at Fitness Together in her own words. "I entered into this collaborative agreement with Fitness Together West Seattle based on synergistic goals and opportunities that would help me address the health and fitness issues I was facing. From the beginning, I felt that we were aligned around the defined goals I had for myself. Throughout my affiliation with Fitness Together, I have used this partnership as a means to tackle these goals, and to make the most of the situation. By pooling knowledge and competencies with the Fitness Together team, I have been able to realize great progress toward my health and fitness goals.

I have increased my capacity to generate new (to me) and better ways of thinking about health and fitness. Working through a training and nutrition process that encourages exploration is what has allowed me to break new ground (rewire my brain) and challenge some of my accepted wisdom.

Embarking on this new undertaking has seemed costly in time and money. However, these additional costs have been demonstrably worthwhile. After my 2nd evaluation the report of findings was a thrill to read. Overall, I improved greatly in both fitness performance and indicators of health. The report helped to demonstrate the changes I was making to my health and fitness, and have motivated me to continue down this path. The cost in time and money has proven to be worth the investment."

No comments: