Friday, July 31, 2009

New Team Member - Matt

We searched long and hard to find a new team member that meets our high standards to take care of our clients. The search took us across the Pacific ocean where we found Matt. Thankfully, he came to us, but he has his roots in Guam. So the next time you are in, ask him about his time in So. Cal. and learn about his small Pacific island. Matt will be working a mix of mornings and evenings, so he is anxious to get to know all of the clients. Welcome to the team Matt.

Here is a little bit about Matt's background and philosopy. "My passion for fitness started at a young age with the involvement of team sports such as baseball, basketball, volleyball, football, and track and field. I later discovered Rugby in High School and been playing since. I take what I’ve learned from all sports and their trainings and incorporate them into workouts for all ages and fitness levels. I believe that hard work, discipline, having a competitive drive, and being consistent are keys to success to reaching your fitness goals. I also believe that exercise should be fun, so I try to be as creative as possible when working out.

I hold a Kinesiology degree and a personal training certification through AFAA. I am also First Aid, CPR, and AED certified through American Heart Association. I try to take all the knowledge and experience from school and sports to help people reach their fitness goals, what ever it takes."

No comments: