Monday, July 6, 2009

July Client of the Month - Megan G.

For July, we selected Megan as our Client of the Month for her dedication over the last 4 months. She has been training consistently 3 times a week with a trainer and doing cardio here and at home. Every month we see the improvement in her times and overall endurance. Keep up the hard work Megan - we are all behind you!

Megan describes her experience at Fitness Together. "I think the main advantage to the personal training environment is accountability. You can have all the desire in the world, but if you don't have anyone looking over your shoulder and holding you accountable for your everyday decisions it's easy to slip back into bad habits.

I started at Fitness Together in December of 2008 with the goal of improving my overall health and resetting my own patterns for diet and exercise. I came in determined to commit to the process and see it through, and I've been noticing improvements in my health ever since. I truly get the sense that the trainers I work with at FT all have my best interests at heart and are rooting for my success. Their encouragement and my own determination are driving me to achieve my goals one session at a time."

No comments: