Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome New Trainer - Rachel

While she has been with us for a few months, we did want to share a little bit of background on one of our new trainers - Rachel. She has worked at another Fitness Together location, so she stepped right in working with our clients. We are glad to have her easy going personalty on our team - don't let that fool you as you will still be making sweat angels. Welcome to the Team Rachel!

Here is a little background on Rachel in her own words. "I come from a very athletic background. I started at an early age playing every sport I could from basketball to soccer. I decided to pursue my passion for fitness and helping others by becoming a personal trainer. I love helping clients achieve their fitness goals; and providing them with the necessary tools and education to be successful for the long term. It's an amazing feeling as a trainer to be able to push and motivate clients to another level they didn't think was possible. I am certified through the National Federation of Personal Trainers. I am also CPR and First Aid certified through the American Red Cross. I am currently training for my first marathon in June."

No comments: