Monday, March 2, 2009

March Client of the Month - Anne Galt

Anne Galt was selected as our Client of the month as she sets the example for consistency. Anne has been coming in a half-hour early to do cardio, then working out for another 45 minutes, 3 times a week without missing an appointment. She frequently says " I can do more" and is putting all the important components of wellness together; strength training, cardio, and nutrition . It's great to work with such motivated client. We can't wait to see the results of all her hard work.

In Anne’s own words. “In December of 2007, my son sent me an e-mail with the message said ‘check this out – Fitness Together West Seattle’. He has been encouraging me to ‘take care of myself’ and so I thought I owed it to him to at least ‘check it out’. It is now a little more than a year later and I am still excited about coming ‘to the gym’.

The staff has been friendly, encouraging, supportive and understanding. The trainers focus on me (they aren’t gabbing with other people like some trainers I have had at regular gyms) and show me how to do the exercises correctly and encourage me to give it my all. Just about the time I think I have it ‘nailed’ my trainer bumps it up a notch. All good things!

I like the one on one with the trainer. It keeps both of us focused on our ‘job’ of getting me in better shape. My workouts are tailored for my personal needs. My trainer listens when I tell her/him that a body part is being cranky – and he/she works around the cranky part. But they still gives me a good workout and push me to my limits. The fitness evaluations help me to see my progress and also what areas I need to work on harder.

No comments: