Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Team Member - Gretchen

We have a new addition to the training team to share with everyone. Gretchen has joined the FT - West Seattle Team and will be working with all clients who schedule workouts on Saturdays. She brings a wealth of great experience to help all of our clients achieve their goals. So if you miss a workout during the week, remember we are open on Saturdays to make it up and you'll get a chance to work with Gretchen. Welcome to the Team!

Here is a little bit about her fitness background in her own words. "Fitness hasn't always been an important part of my life. A former couch potato/smoker/Twinkie eater, and a car accident that left me with a broken femur and a metal rod in it's place changed all of that. My limited mobility and exhaustion after each rehabilitation session made me realize the importance of being fit and healthy. Ten years later, I am an avid runner, strength trainer, and enjoy sharing my passion with others. I am a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) with a specialization in Pre and Post Natal Exercise."

No comments: